Booklist Magazine-who are awesome-named Nickel Plated as one of the 100 best YA mysteries of the last 10 years. So cool! You can check out the list below, along with a bunch of other rad books.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Nickel Plated named one of the top one hundred YA Mysteries of the last ten years!

1. Jack says:

Soooo… Does this bump new, Nickel forward in the pipeline? I like all your books, but as I’ve said before, Nickel is a character on par with Parker’s Spenser orPatterson’s Cross. I’d throw Reacher in there, but you actually develop your female characters. All the strengths, none of the weaknesses. Keep it up!

• admin says:

Thanks Jack!

To answer your question, no clue. I love the idea of more Nickel books as much as anyone, but time will tell as to when they manage to make it into the rotation. Right now I’m just hoping that Weavers gets a good reception, and that more opportunities for Nickel and other books continue to arise.

Thanks for the kind words,
      Aric

2. MzOpinion8d says:

Congratulations!! I really enjoyed Nickel Plated!

3. Kljs1972 says:

I loved this book! As a 40 something female that is a voracious reader and has read thousands of books, I wasn’t sure how you were going to make me respect or even like a 12 year old protagonist, but I gave it a whirl (mostly out of boredom and plenty of same old, same old plot fatigue). And I LOVE Nickel! He’s a great character and I hope he gets a complete series! He definitely deserves it!!! You did a very fine job with both the character and the storyline. I was never bored and I honestly couldn’t go to bed until I finished. After so many books, it takes an exceptional story to keep me interested enough for a single day completion.

• admin says:

Thank you! I’m so happy that you enjoyed it, and hopefully my imaginary friend will get a chance to shine again in the future. Thanks as well for stopping by.

Aric

4. Susan says:

Just finished reading Nickel Plated, why is this book not a movie?! I would love to see this in film! This is one of the best books I have ever read and I read a lot!

• admin says:

Hi Susan,

Thank you! I too would love to see NP made into a film, and though it came close about three years ago, the timing just didn’t work out. Hopefully someday there will be more interest on that front.

Aric