Book one of the Moirai Trilogy, Weavers, is due out on July 7th, and I wanted to give you guys a few updates.
1. What in the hell is the Moirai Trilogy?
Great question! The Moirai Trilogy follows the paths of a few telekinetics, and their interactions with modern and recent history, along with the government agency who utilizes them for the greater good.
2. That doesn’t sound much like your other stuff.
Agreed, but it really is. Weavers stars a young girl named Cynthia, it features a pair of idiotic criminals, and much of it takes place on the absolute fringe of society. Basically a typical Aric book, in which really tough stuff happens to good people.
3. All right, that doesn’t sound too bad. When are the next two books coming out?
No clue, to tell you the truth. What I can say is this, all three books in the trilogy are done, so you needn’t worry about any George RR Martin style antics from me.
4. If they’re done, why aren’t there release dates yet?
Doh. When I said they were done, I meant first drafts, There are still a few hoops to jump through before we’ll have solid dates, but in an ideal world, they will release no more than a year apart from one another.
5. That sounds kind of ambiguous. Are you sure they’re done?
6. So are you just sitting around now?
Nope, hard at work on a new one. So far it’s going good, too, so hopefully that keeps up.
7. What about Nickel? Where’s he fit into all of this?
He doesn’t, regrettably. Fans of Nickel are going to have to wait a little longer for another adventure, but I do plan to write about him again. Not to sound too self serving, but convincing everyone you know to buy Nickel Plated and Tunnel Vision would probably help a lot, to tell the truth.
8. I’m not doing that.
Fair enough. I wouldn’t either.
Can’t wait to share this one with everybody, talk to you all soon.