Nickel Back

When you read that, what do you think of?

More news to come, but I have a feeling that a lot of you guys are going to like this…

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Nickel Back

1. Jgonieal says:

I finished reading nickel plated for the millionth time a couple of seconds ago( I am definitely exaggerating, but you understand what I mean). I am hoping that this post means that one of my favorite book characters of all time is showing his face again. Is it possible that you can say if this is happening or not? I’m excited at the thought of this book.

Thanks,
    Jackson

• admin says:

Hi Jackson,

Thanks so much, and I’m so happy that you’ve enjoyed Nickel so much. I would hate to give too much away at this point, but I can say that at least two of my characters will be returning in my next novel. As soon as the ink is dry I’ll be able to share some more.

Aric

2. Jgonieal says:

I really hope by that you mean Arrow and Nickel

3. Doug says:

Started reading Nickel Plated last night and finished the book at 2 am. Great book, couldn’t put it down. Very excited to hear there may be a sequel and plan to start reading your other books.

4. Cari says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Absolutely LOVED Nickel as a character and could not put down the book. Cannot wait for the next book and so happy you are writing the next one. Would love to see this turned into multiple books and see if he makes it to adulthood not getting caught. But I understand that if the character doesn’t “talk” to you, there is no point in forcing the story. I just wish Nickel had been around to rescue me from my crappy childhood and REALLY wish I had had Rhino to give me some lessons as a kid. Anyway, thanks for the awesome story and am waiting anxiously for the next book!

• admin says:

Hi Cari,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I’m so glad you enjoyed Nickel so much, and I really think you’ll enjoy the new novel coming out later this year.
      That said, that all kind of pales in comparison to that other thing you mentioned. I wish Nickel were around to rescue a lot of kids, and I really wish that Rhino were really around too. For any of you reading this, lets all try and remember-this includes me-to try and be that voice of reason when we see a child that might need our help. A little bit of egg on our face for being wrong is far better than the alternative.

Aric

5. Jennifer Nagy says:

I absolutely loved Nickel Plated and Nickel’s character. I think that this book was one of my favorites!