Nickel News!

No, no sequel coming, at least not yet, I’m spending my writing time on a nasty little pot boiler that I hope to share with you soon. That doesn’t mean that I can’t tell you a little bit about my imaginary friend. Nickel, in his debut novel, “Nickel Plated” was featured on Amazon UK as a deal of the day for Kindle readers yesterday, and topped out at #2 in purchased downloads! This is so amazing, thanks to all my readers, UK and stateside, and I hope to meet up with you guys across the pond in the motherland someday soon.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Nickel News!

1. Judy says:

Just finished “Nickel Plated” and loved it. You HAVE to do sequels on him??!!
    You made him real, someone we want to know more about.

2. Carl says:

“Nickel Plated” is worthy of a series. So many endings still to read. The park sentinel is probably a book by itself.

3. admin says:

Thanks guys! Glad you enjoyed it so much, I certainly had fun writing it.

4. EG says:

I bought Nickel Plated on Kindle- and I have to say, I loved it. It was so real, raw, and an all engrossing read. I sincerely hope you do a sequel – Nickel is a fabulous character!

5. Laura says:

Just about to finish Nickel and to echo Judy you did make him real. I want to know more about him and his world! Loved all the characters and descriptions. Excellent writing and storytelling.

6. wournert says:

check replica chanel bags gVFCJsok [URL= – replica chanel handbags[/URL – for more detail QVomlhQo

7. zellIrty says:

look at cheap chanel bags qsKMFUjv [URL= – fake chanel bags[/URL – to take huge discount AppCWnsy