I want to go coasting!!

Really, really badly. Possible road trip soon could be Indiana Beach, Holiday World, and then possibly King’s Island, Cedar Point, or both.

It’s only been a few months, but I really want to get out and go. The part I’m struggling with, is whether or not it would make more sense to wait until August. Of course, if I wait then I have to wait, and like I said, I want to go coasting.

Next blog post will have the conclusion of the super awesome news cliffhanger…

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *